- Today is the Mission Sunday - a day to remember and pray for those who work to announce the Gospel. The Church invites us to support them materially also, as they labour with love and dedication. This year we remember in a special way all the missionaries facing opposition and persecution in India and abroad. Our collection for the missions this year will be sent to the Salesian mission of Suket in Rajasthan, where there is great need of education facilities for the Christian population. Envelopes will be distributed after the mass to raise a collection for the missions.
- October is the month dedicated to the Holy Rosary. We are all exhorted to recite daily this beautiful prayer which unites us with Jesus and Mary.
- On Tuesday October 21st we celebrate the birthday of Fr. Vincent Vaz, professor at Divyadaan and an ever-available collaborator in our parish. We thank him and ask God to bless him with good health and fulfillment in his ministry.
- Our next scripture class on St. Paul will be on Monday 20th October at 7:30 pm (after the evening mass).
- Area leaders will be collecting a contribution of Rs. 50/- from each family towards the Cemetery Fund. Each parish is requested to pay annually into this Fund for the upkeep and maintenance of the Nashik City Cemetery.
- From the beginning of November we will begin practices for the Christmas choir. All those interested in joining the choir and sharing their musical talents in the Church are requested to give their names to Fr. Matthew.
Ministry of Utmost Happiness
2 weeks ago